Here you will find links to my conversations with ELT professionals that I have published on this blog.
• Luis Clavijo: Professional development is a must
• Sandra Gaviria: Lesson observation doesn’t need to be a stressful experience
• Cristina Hernández: We need to consider the social aspect of learning English
• Martin Higgins: The best institutions are in Bogotá
• Lee Mackenzie: Nothing prepares you for telling teachers they have failed a lesson
• Jennifer Soto: We need to adapt to this new reality
• Ndana Chibanda: ELT in Colombia is a mix of fun and hard work