This part of the blog focuses on my work as an English teacher in Colombia.
Blog posts on teaching
• No Spanish in the classroom?
• The curious case of native speakerism in Colombia
• Helpful advice from my CELTA tutors
• There is no magic bullet
• Review: Learn English with Ricky Gervais
• TEFL career advice
• My Delta LSA: Are we the baddies?
• My four-year experience with Centro Colombo Americano
• All work and no play? No, thanks!
• My issue with the one-size-fits-all approach
• My experience working as a volunteer teacher in Colombia
• Review: The Owl Factor
• Back to work
• 379 days and counting
• Review: English, please!
• How to apply for a teaching job in Colombia
• Do references matter?